How to get the right lawyer when you’re in a motorcycle accident

A motorcycle accident attorney can help you resolve a claim for compensation and a judgment against your employer or your employer’s employees.

This article explains the difference between a “lawyer” and a “person”, as well as how to contact them for a free consultation.

If you’re having trouble accessing a lawyer, please contact your nearest legal aid office.

When you need a lawyer in your case, you should contact the National Motorcycle Safety Foundation (NMSF) at the following number: +61 3 7823 3777.

NMSF can help with the following matters: claim forms